Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a group of islands situated at the southeastern edge of the Bay of Bengal in India. It consists of 572 islands, out of which only a few are open to tourists. These islands are known for their exotic beaches, tropical forests, unique flora and fauna, and diverse cultures.
The capital of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands is Port Blair, which is also the main entry point for tourists. The islands have a rich history, having been inhabited by indigenous tribes for thousands of years before being colonized by the British in the 19th century. Today, the islands are a popular tourist destination, attracting visitors from all over the world.
Some of the popular tourist attractions in Andaman and Nicobar Islands include:
Cellular Jail: This historic jail was built by the British in the late 19th century to house Indian political prisoners. Today, it serves as a museum and a memorial to those who suffered and died here.
Ross Island: This island was once the administrative headquarters of the British in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Today, it is a popular tourist destination, known for its scenic beauty and historic ruins.
Radhanagar Beach: This is one of the most popular beaches in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, known for its soft white sand, clear blue water, and stunning sunsets.
Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park: This national park is located on Wandoor Beach and is known for its rich marine life, including corals, fish, turtles, and sea snakes.
Baratang Island: This island is known for its limestone caves and the mud volcano.
Scuba Diving and Snorkelling: Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a popular destination for scuba diving and snorkelling, with its clear waters and rich marine life.
● Arrival, Meet-Greet with our airport representative and Transfer to your booked hotel/ resort.
● Evening, visit to historic Cellular Jail followed by Light & Sound Show
● Please note, we will drop guest at parking area near jail and guest must walk around 200 metre and return after completion of L&S show.
● Guest has to come out after visiting jail and re-enter for L&S show, Guests can walk around the bay side in free me.
● L&S show timing is in between 1800 Hrs- 1900hrs subject to availability.
● The free time between jail visit & L&S show can be utilized in self-exploration of illuminated
Marina Park and Sea shore area, evenings are pleasant and happening here.
Port Blair- Havelock- Radha Nagar Beach
● Pick up from hotel to Port Blair Jetty for your onward journey to Havelock.
● If you have morning ferry, ask hotel to provide Packed breakfast (Subject to hotel policy)
● Arrival, Meet- Greet by our local representative and transfer to your booked hotel/ Resort.
● Afternoon, Visit to Blue Flag certified “Radha Nagar Beach” for swim and relaxation.
● Do not forget to carry changing cloths and towel.
● It’s not permitted to board vehicle with wet cloths, please cooperate.
● Make your own choice…. You can opt for Scuba Diving/ Kayaking/ Candid Photography at additional cost, booking in advance is recommended though our local representative also can assist you.
● Morning, Breakfast and proceed for “Elephenta Beach” also known as Coral Beach.
● Elephenta beach is popular for Snorkelling and other water-based activites such as Jet Ski ride, Banana Ride, Sea Walk.
● Usually boat operators provide a 5-minute snorkelling experience complimentary, however the same cannot be guaranteed.
● You reach Elephenta beach via small 11 pax capacity sharing basis boat board at jetty.
● You will be allotted time for boat a day before and you need to get ready accordingly.
● Do not forget to carry a water bottle, snacks and changing cloths.
● Important: In case Elephenta Beach is not operational due to weather conditions OR COVID-19 reasons, we will provide a trip to “Kala Patthar Beach” OR We can refund the applicable amount.
● Breakfast, check out and proceed for jetty and onward journey to Port Blair
● Arrival in Port Blair, Transfer to your booked hotel, Day free for shopping/ leisure.
● Other places like Corbin’s Cove Beach/ Chidiya Tapu/ Wandoor Beach/ Museums & Parks can be covered at additional cost subject to time and availability (Optional)
● Breakfast, Transfer to airport, Tour Ends.
● Port Blair airport is small with heavy traffic, we recommend you reach airport at least 2 hrs prior
to your flight timing.
Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp 3 days prior to the event.